Roasted White cabbage
After cooking these for the first time my taste buds went nuts! Why have I never roasted cabbage this way before, I asked myself?
Super tasty; it has become my new go to veg or side dish. Great for Vegan friends, I would say it is a dish in itself.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 white cabbage, cut into large wedges
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Fresh thyme
- 2 tsp. sea salt (flakes if you can)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Lay the cabbage in an oven tray and sprinkle with salt, then pour over the oil and rub so all sides are covered.
- Sprinkle in a few sprigs of thyme and lay in the lemon wedges.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the cabbage is crispy at the edges. I turned mine over halfway, be careful as you do this as they fall apart easily.